Whether you need to migrate to a new domain or want to make sure that your 20,000 product ecommerce store pages are being indexed properly, we can get the job done.
We look at over 100 factors that are proven to directly correlate with better keyword rankings and organic traffic.
These include (but aren’t limited to):
- Google Search Console configuration
- XML sitemaps creation, optimization, and submission
- Crawl and indexation errors like 404s (broken links)
- Mobile page speed and Google’s core web vitals
- Url structure
- Internal linking
- Title tag and meta descriptions
- Subdomain conflicts
- Information architecture issues
- Mobile user experience
- Schema markup structured data
In doing so we gain key insights into the foundation of your site and how each of your web pages are seen through the “eyes” of the search engines. This allows us to provide actionable recommendations or implement techniques that will increase how quickly and easily your site is indexed, how it appears in the search results, and ultimately, enable you to increase your search visibility and traffic.